DIRECTOR – RESILIENCE PRACTICE
Ilya has many grateful clients in multiple countries around the world. His work has touched a wide spectrum of resilience factors, including:
- threat and vulnerability assessments
- risk management framework development
- design and implementation of technological, physical, and operational asset protection controls
- incident management
Here are just a few of his past accomplishments:
- Security redesign project lead for the UN HQ in New York City: access control, video surveillance, blast protection, information protection
- Threat and vulnerability assessment for one of the world’s top international law firms. He found critical vulnerabilities in protection of information on leased desktop computers and in financial instruments.
- Helped a sovereign wealth fund mitigate information protection vulnerabilities after several incidents
- Enabled a high net-worth family with recommendations for better protection of their reputation, lifestyle, and residence. Found shortcomings in protection of privacy, travel, and electronic security systems
- Advised a government agency on risk management for an upcoming transportation project
- Helped remove a rogue executive and resolve a 3-day plant siege for a client in the manufacturing sector
- Developed an intellectual property protection framework for a large multinational corporation
- Helped Philippine government investigate causes of a fatal explosion at a large residential complex and improve the systems of prevention and incident response
Ilya believes that resilience can be achieved by aligning organization’s culture, processes, and resources with in-depth understanding of mission-critical assets and risks facing the organization’s objectives.
Learn more about Ilya under these recent articles and webcasts:
Meet the team – Ilya Umanskiy (Director – Resilience Practice)
A Failure to Plan (with Sean A. Ahrens)
Talk to us
The quickest way to reach us is by filling out the contact form below, one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.