Certification is a way to ensure that you work in a safe and effective way based on current industry requirements and regulations.
Certifying should be seen as an investment rather than a cost – something that helps you take your business to the next level, while increasing your profitability and strengthening your competitiveness in the market.
Current Consulting Group can provide ISO9001 certification of your organization through our Swedish partner A3Cert (accredited by SWEDAC)
ISO 9001 has been adopted by over 1 million organizations across the world and is used by organizations to continually monitor, manage and improve the quality of their products and services. It is also a powerful business improvement tool, providing the framework and guidance you need to help you consistently meet your customer’s expectations and regulatory requirements.
Here are the top benefits of using the ISO 9001 framework:
- Increased efficiency, by following industry best-practice and focusing on quality you can reduce costs.
- Increased revenue, through the reputation of ISO9001 you can win more tenders and contracts, and by being more efficient you will also retain more customers and experience more repeat business.
- Higher levels of customer satisfaction, by understanding your customers’ needs and reducing errors you increase customer confidence in your ability to deliver products and services.
- Improved supplier relationships, as ISO9001 certification ensures best-practice processes are in place which can contribute to more efficient supply chains, certification increases their confidence in your processes.
- Improved employee morale, by improving internal communications you ensure everyone works to one agenda.
The ISO 9001 standard is the world’s best-known quality standard. It addresses improvement in quality controls and serves as a great tool for all companies that want to develop and work smarter. We can also transfer your existing ISO9001 certificate and handle the re-certification seamlessly and free of charge.
Contact us for a quotation and more information